Did you know…?
- You have just 3 seconds to grab a visitor’s attention when they visit your website?
- The first sentence is paramount – if you don’t interest them here, they will hit the back button.
- Your information should clearly state the benefits of what you do and why they should buy from you.
For example: which would you prefer to read:
“Thank you for visiting our website. XXYZ Company has been established for 40 years and we are committed to giving our customers excellent service and value for money.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and services so please call us if you think we can help you.”
“Eye catching designs at affordable prices. Now that’s something to smile about.
At XYZ Company, we are all about happy clients. So, we understand that you want an outstanding creative design agency that gives results and who understands the importance of your budget, however large or small.”
- It is really hard writing about yourself and your company. So ask trusted clients why they use you time and time again as this will give you a useful insight into the benefits they value.
- Use a professional business writer (also known as a copywriter) to help you write your website text. The team at Sookias Media for example, will help you to:
- understand who you are targeting
- clearly state the messages and benefits you want to get across
- write interesting, punchy, to-the-point text
- weave in search-engine friendly keywords and phrases
Want to know more? Email us for a copy of our article, ‘Why Use a Copywriter’ or give me a call on 01283 808460 – I look forward to hearing from you. Digital PR – Website Text – Blog Writing – Social Media Training – Features – Public Relations