Fresh Perspectives & Ideas
Inject new life into your marketing with fresh ideas based on experience of what works...
Marketing Insights & Discovery
Understand the effectiveness of your marketing & how to increase the returns from it...
Develop markets, increase leads and grow sales
Understand how to gain the returns you need from your marketing. Benefit from our experience, training and services to achieve them.
Insights, tips and advice to inspire and guide your marketing.
Customer case studies sharing real-life examples of practical and engaging marketing that’s developed markets, increased leads and grown sales.
How social media boosted an engineering firm's enquiries
Engineering firm, Tamworth
To raise awareness of and enquiries for a new range of products whilst continuing to promote their core workholding solution business.
What we did:
Working with their design agency, we analysed the company's marketing to date, their core offerings and the new products to be promoted. This included:
• Competitor, customer, buyer and influencer analysis
• Benchmarking and objective setting
We then ran their social media campaigns, working with their sales team, PR agency and design agency to ensure their social media was an integrated part of their marketing promotions. This included:
• Social media profile set up (LinkedIn company page plus Twitter)
• Social media management for 13 months
• Monthly analysis and reporting on results
• Handover training for internal staff and mentoring support for 3 months
• Loyal following of relevant Twitter and LinkedIn users. These include current customers, influencers such as manufacturing membership organisations and advisory boards, publications within their operating sectors plus potential customers
• In Q4 2015 achieved an average of 13.86k reach per month, 42 link clicks per month and 37.3 Twitter RTs from an average of just 2 social media interactions per day.
• Increased website clicks by over 2000% in 12 months
• Exceeded online sales enquiry targets
• Organically improved their SEO - they rose to the top of page 1 in Google for the UK term 'workholding'.